Saturday 8 September 2007


Here is a change for me.... Everyone who knows me knows that I don't scrapbook!!!!. A good friend of mine - Jamie - got me started on making cards about two years ago now.. she always tried to get me into scrapbooking, but I have always resisted the urge... I can't wait to show her my first attempt, even though I know she will give me a good ribbing about it. But all and all I think it turned out pretty good.... what do you all think?? I think I might have joined the thousands!!! Funny thing is that it has made me feel all creative again... best I go and work on some Stampin' Up! cards for classes while I still have the urge. Take care and have a great weekend. By the way.. Cameron is second in line from the right, and she passed with "very highly commended" Well done sweetheart.

3 comments:

  1. You have completely put me to shame withyour fantastic scrapbook page, and the worst thing is "how long have I been doing it?" oh the shame. Your layout is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trace...your layout is beautiful. I always knew you'd be a natural! Now lets get together and do some layouts soon. Jackie's for Scrapbooking had a sale and I went hog wild on more products!!! Can't resist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jamie, yep I'm heading out to your house the weekend after next, Got to get this Eygpt album done before xmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete