Monday 12 November 2007

French Flair

Hello again. Finally had time to play with my new stamp sets from the Summer Mini catty. I decided to do an acetate card for this awesome background stamp (French Flair) and finished card of with a few stamps from Carte Postale. I think it needs something else? What do all you in blogger land reckon?? I really enjoyed my 3 days off last week, and are taking Wed, Thurs, and Friday off this week to paint, stamp and maybe tidy my stamp room which is messy again... ah well thats what happens when you always have work in progress. I am setting myself a target of entering a new card every two days, so check back again and see whats new.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely ADORE this card - it looks so simple, yet is so effective - pure brilliance, my dear - yet again, you have surpassed yourself :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete