Tuesday 22 January 2008

Reason to Smile


I have decided to make a pact with myself this year that anyone's birthday that I know, I will send them a card. I am normally hopeless and never send cards even to my own family.... which is pretty bad for a SU demo... but I will redeem myself this year... so if any of you wonderful readers want to receive a card on your birthday... email me or post your address on this site with month and date of your BD.
This card was made today (at work...shhhh) for a good friend whose BDay is on Thursday... Happy Birthday Tash

6 comments:

  1. I love this set and forget to use it, thank you for the reminder. Card is so cute! And don't feel bad I'm the very same about sending cards. I didn't even send out a single Christmas card!! Bad Demo!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stamping at work??? For shame! *wink* Very pretty card. I love the coloring you did on the butterfly.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Card Trace!!!!!!! I might like this set after all, your card looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Love your work!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute..I need to make the same pact!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, this card is beautiful....not quite sure how you managed it at work!! Thanks for your sweet comments--the blogging is going well!

    ReplyDelete