Friday 25 April 2008

Can someone help me??


I am on the scrounge for a stamped image of a pregnant lady. I am not allowed to share any info at the moment as all the appropriate people haven't been informed. So if any of you lovely ladies that stalk my blog have an image that you wouldn't mind stamping off, I would love to hear from you....

This cupcake idea came from one of the many blogs I stalk... if it was yours, thank you for the idea of stacked up cup cakes. This was the first time I have used this set and think the outcome is great.

3 comments:

  1. I have one that is a silotte type stamp from stampin up that I could stamp off for you just email me with your addy and if you want her in black or what

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card... I'm thinking of doing a cupcake cake for my DD's bday - this is adorable & gives me ideas!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete