Sunday 16 November 2008

Time out

Well I have just had 3 wonderful days at the beach, no kids, no hubby, a very good friend, junk food, all around silence.. apart from the ocean just down the cliff right outside the decking (and here are the views to proof it!!!

I didnt realise how much I needed to get away until I was there. Sadly, I didnt have my new mini stamps, paper, punches to play with but managed to do 20 layouts, a wall hanging from a kit and a chipboard book for my mother... I promise I will play around with my new SU stuff which arrived while I was away GRRRR! and show you some great cards...... in the meantime, flick over to my other blog and see the first of my creations from my trip away.




3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a nice relaxing time - you definitely deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like lots of fun.

    I have been a bad blog sister and haven't been here much. I have now added you to my reader and that wont happen anymore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy! Great pictures! I am one of those chap who likes to blog and share some amazing view of New Zealand with the rest of the world! Cheers!
    http://davidinauckland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete