Friday 6 August 2010

Vintage fun

Here's a card I made for Mad for Markers. I decided to do a vintage card using my distress inks around the outside and colouring image with copics in soft pinks. For her voil overlay I have used white Perfect Pearl, which when overlayed over a light coloured copic seems to really shimmer and look white... although you cant even notice through my picture! I love how this card turned out.

Have a great weekend and see you next week!

E000, 00, 01, 43
YR21, 23, 24
R20, 21, 22, 24
W0, 1, 3

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it too, it beautuful.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. She has to be one of my favourites from the fairytale range. You have coloured her perfectly as always.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Adorable Tracy! Love the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete