Friday 3 September 2010

Card in a rush!!!



This card was made down to the wire!!! I have been away for the last week, so whipped up this card last night to show you how easy copics are to use! Just like colouring in when you were a kid! I couldnt tell you what image this is, as one of my DT sisters over at Mad for Markers sent it over, but she sure is cute.


E000, 00, 02, 42, 43

R00, 81, 83, 85

Y23, YR21, 23, YG21


There is still plenty of time to enter the pink challenge at Mad for Markers, so get colouring... would love to see what you do.
I am entering this card in A spoon full of sugar - sketch
Tracy

6 comments:

  1. Tracy, this is darling! I love all of the embellishments you chose. I also love the tattered edges. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Tracy, so sorry I haven't been to visit for a while things are still really bad at home, love your colouring hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, wow wee, another GORGEOUS card.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cutie Trace and I'm sure she's a hAnglaar. Hope you got to bed at a reasonable time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Tracy...I really love the glitter on your fairy..BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete