Friday 29 October 2010

Final Mad for Markers post


What a sad post this is. My term is now up at Mad for Markers, so this will be my last post for Sammi. I have enjoyed my time on the Design Team immensely, but all good things must come to an end.. so thanks Sammi for believing in my copic colouring enough to want me on your fab team, and good luck to the new DT ladies....
Right so onto my project... last week and this week the DT have shown you their "anything but a card project" now its my turn... so I have decided in keeping with the Christmas theme that I seem to be doing a lot of lately, that I would do this little purse... which closer to Christmas I am going to fill with homemade lime and coconut truffles. I have used a Bildmalarna image, flowers and charms.. all which can be found at Debs Creations.
Copics used
B00, 01
R20, 21, 22, 14
YG25
E00, 01, 02

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! This is gorgeous! Is it a pressie for me? LOl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous purse Tracy! Beautiful papers, flowers, lace trim and tree charm, cute image! Been wonderful working with you! See you around in blog land, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ Viv! Ohhh Trace This is just amazing & how Gorgeous. I am such a huge fan of your colouring!:0 YUMMO

    Hugz

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job Tracy!! LOVE it!
    She looks gorgeous there and the bag is perfect! Thanks so much for being such a valuable asset to M4M!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete