Monday 24 January 2011

Phone a friend

Button Bonanza is the theme this week at Karen's Doodles challenge blog. The image I used is Phone a friend. This card would be perfect for my 8yr old who has discovered the art of long long phone conversations on the phone to her friends whom she has seen all day at school!!!!! Grrrrrr.

Now.. I just wanted to say that this is my very last posting for Karen's Doodles DT. I have enjoyed it immensely. After serving 2 terms and 47 challenges later I have loved getting to know the super talented ladies on the DT and especially the lovely Sandy who is our team leader.
I feel the time is right to move on and I wish Karen and Sandy all the luck in bringing some new talent on board to showcase Karen's wonderful images.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy
    Sorry to see you go from the team sweetie, hopefully you'll join in a challenge or two now lol
    Take care and don't be a stranger
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, Tracy:O) Love the beautiful colours and pretty papers, cute buttons.
    Sorry to see you leave the team:O( Best wishes:)
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete