Tuesday 15 February 2011

Recycle, Repurpose or Reuse!!

Yep the 3 R's.. its up to you for this weeks challenge at Sassy Cheryls Challenge Blog. I have recycled some old stringy thingy that came on a pressie from my mother. This sweet image is a newbie at Sassy Cheryls shop called The Saint Bear. Head on over to our challenge blog and join in.

Now I have to apologise.. I have been MIA, and may be for a few more days. I have been unwell and have no energy to do anything, running temps and all the other fantastic things that come with a sinus infection... this is the first card I have done in a week... and I feel knackered from thinking (mmm wonder if that means I have little grey matter left!!!???) oh well.... I will be back and hopefully have my mojo with me!!! I have so many things to colour and create!
Hope to catch up with you all soon

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are not feeling good Tracy ;( Love your card and that bear is so cute.

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the description. . . .'some old stringy thingy.' That's priceless! This is a gorgeous card Tracy. And I really like the use of your 'some old stringy thingy.'
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tracy! Love your design and your "old stringy thing". Sure hope you are feeling better soon. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, glad you are feeling better. Your Old stringy thing is really cool and your card is wonderful as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is precious-beautiful card! So glad you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I tend to have sinus infections too, so I know just what your going through!
    what a darling card.. I never think to let bears be white. this is just adorable!
    soft hugs to ya!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Move away from the computer. Yes you. Get back to bed, (or the couch lol). Put your feet up. Get those cute daugthers of yours to bring you cold drinks from the fridge. And the hubby to get takeaways for tea. We want you better asap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww! Cute bear! Love it Trace!

    ReplyDelete