Monday 14 March 2011

Challenge card!!!

Lookie lookie!!! I have had time to play.... and the first image I put my hands on was this image sent to me from Deb over at Debs Creations... she has heaps of Magnolia stamps to choose from... of the decisions!!! LOL.
Anyway.. this girl went slightly on the orange side.. but I am going to enter her in the Totally Tilda Challenge - use chipboard. ( my chipboard I used can by bought from Zoe at Make it Crafty).
Onto another note... thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! yes it was a lovely surprise.. thanks to Michelle for organising it. I am sad to say I didn't get one craft item.... I did however get heaps of smellies from the kids! (do you think they are trying to tell me something) .. and yes Viv thanks for telling everyone... I got a verruca for my birthday!!! EWWWWWWW.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Well it was the topic of our lunchtime conversation Trace!
    This Tilda is cute, will have to use her... and yes I still have that hanglar stuck to my acrylic block cos I'm lazy and don't put things away when I've finished! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tracy! Love the distressed edges and lace. I think the coloring if perfect for this DP...not too orange at all. So glad you had a great Birthday. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Trace!! Why didn't Viv tell MEEEE it was your birthday??? Well HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a fabulous day, even if you didn't get any crafty items!! I love your card and don't think miss tilda is too orange at all! Matches the papers perfectly and yummo chipboard pieces if I do say so myself! hahaa!! Hugs hun xxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda with this lovely card, love the chip board heart,hugs Liz and the TT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally stunning I loooove that heart its gorgeous darling
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our chipboard challenge
    Hugs Susie and the TT DT xx

    ReplyDelete