Monday 28 March 2011

Miss Kiki La Rue!


Monday down, 4 days to go!!! I have a feeling this week is going to stretch! I am just glad that making cards is my stress relief! I was going through my stamps yesterday and have a number that are still uninked... how does that happen????

This card was made following the sketch over at Anyone For Anya (who also allows you to use CC Design images. Also I am going to enter in the challenge over at Little Claire's Designs, who want you to use pink and green.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Great layout and colouring.

    Thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her! What a darling card--great coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Anyone for Anya this week! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Tracy! Love your colouring. Thanks for joining in the sketch challenge at Anyone for Anya? this week.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete