Saturday 19 March 2011

Rock Chick!

Whoop whoop , I got mail today! I decided a few weeks back that since I had to take things into my own hands if I wanted craft goodies for my BDay.. then I had to order something... so in today's post box was about a dozen new copics and some Whimsey sentiments.... and this Rock Chick from Kenny K who has just landed at Debs Creations store... yummo!... So from the time it landed in my hot little hands till now has been only a few hours!
I followed a sketch over at Dutch Dare Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Tracy! Love your flowers and the coloring is great! Thank You so much for joining us at Dutch Dare this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Rock Star !!! Beautifully colored & embellished.
    Janie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Tracey! Do you mind e-mailing me and letting me know where you purchase your copic's from - you got Jo hooked and she is having trouble sourcing the same ones as you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun stamp and i love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy, wow this is so gorgeous, love it. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love your layout and coloring!

    ReplyDelete