Monday 13 June 2011

Attitude!!!

Yep, this little Miss has ATTITUDE!!! Reminds me of my daughter!! and those who know my kids know which one!! I followed the sketch over at Just Magnolia and Hanglar challenge and also had to add flowers either paper flowers or on DP paper... Mine was on dp paper but unfortunately its all covered up now!!! LOL. The lovely chipboard is from Make it Crafty.. I am loving playing with these.. thanks Zoe, you are one talented lady! I am also entering in Paper Sundaes - Girly Girl.

2 comments:

  1. hey Tracy...fab card, love the stamp, total attitude!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the chipboard too, really adds a nice touch. Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete