Friday 10 June 2011

DDH - June Fancy Fold blog Hop

Our monthly blog hop at Digi Dream House has come around again and this time we have the theme "June - Fancy Fold Hop"... I have used Tropicana where you can purchase here. You should have made your way over to my blog from the ever so talented Teresa.... If not, you can start back here .

Three mystery Design Team members will be hiding a magic shovel in their fancy fold. This magic shovel will give you A Day at the Beach from Digi Design House just for commenting on their blog post. You have until 6:00PM CST on Sunday, June 12 to comment. At 6:01PM, the number of comments will be tallied, and the random number generator will do its magic to pick the winner. You don't know which team members have the magic shovel, so make sure you comment on EACH stop in the hop. Oh yes, we are giving away THREE FREE STAMP SETS!

Now that you have seen mine, don't forget to leave a comment and then head on over to the lovely Christine
Until next time
Hugs!!

21 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Tracy! that is a "woow-ee" card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! This is awesome! I love all the images that you have added! Have a wonderful day and weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Wow, Wow, look at all the folds!! Love this! Did I say WOW??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree folds make it wow but you have taken it up a level.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Very, very nice card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the papers you used and love how you used the images and punched butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an extremely fun fold to do and this is one of the prettiest I've seen in a long time....but I'm extremely partial to any thing with the ocean, beach or water. Surely you have a shovel hidden in there....after alll...your at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card!! The colors and image combo is perfect!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really, really love this card! What a beautiful way to use the many elements of this set. I love the fold too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This has so much going on and it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My! You have taken this shutter fold to a WHOLE new level!!
    What a FANTASTIC creation!!
    Thank you for sharing your gift with us!

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this fold - LOVE your choice of DP, it all works so well with the colored cardstock! Just Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome card. The blue for the base makes the card POP!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great folded card! It really sets off the stamps you chose, and I love the pop-up butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cool card!! It looks like it took you forever to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This has always been one of my favorite sets. I have it in the rubber form, but I now want it digi!
    Thanks so much!
    Cindie D

    ReplyDelete