Monday 20 August 2012

My news!!!

I thought I would share another card that has another of the new release images from Make it Crafty, her name is Holly Rose, these girls are so much fun to colour, any copic lovers have to go buy some of these stunners and have a play... you won't regret it!
Ok, so I have been sitting on some news for a little while... but seems like ages. I have been asked to join the team at Artfull Crafts. "happy dance". Ever since I started card making, my one aim was to get on a New Zealand scrapbooking shop DT... funny thing is, I manage to get on DT's around the world... but no one in NZ wanted me.... so unloved!!...until now... Liz has given me a wonderful opportunity to shine in my own land! hopefully I get to do not only cards, but also SB layouts and 3d... so watch this space!


RECIPE
Image - Make it Crafty, Holly Rose
Paper -Artfull Crafts Bazzill Basics, Wayfarer
Colour - Copics, Prismas




11 comments:

  1. Love Love Love your card - and I look forward to creating with you this year on the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock Trace, just coz it took a while for somewhere in NZ to click on to your fabulous talent it totally isn't a reflection on you or your work! You know you are one of my papercrafty favourites xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, adorable card Tracy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!I understand what you mean...it is great to achieve what you were hoping on...
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Tracy as always your cards are stunning I love all the details and this image is gorgeous well done on your great news , your so deserve it
    Great work
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Trace,the colouring and shading here is amazing! I'm rubbish at curly locks,I must get some practice in. Congrats on your fab news,maybe Newzealand just wasn't ready for your talent till now. They don't know what they've been missing. You show em Trace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. About time hun!! How could anyone NOT want you on their team - shame on them! lol
    Hope you enjoy your time with your new DT.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, she's just glowing! Love the background and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Trace on the DT position at Artfull Crafts - what a great choice they made!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the great news! Your card made me run right over..it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

  11. Congrats Tracy what fabulous news for you. LOVE this card, will have to go shopping at MIC I've seen a couple of other new release images and they look amazing. Lovin the retro look.

    Cheers,

    Kasey

    ReplyDelete