Saturday 4 May 2013

Artfull Crafts - Elegance cards

Hello there, I have a few cards for our monthly challenge at Artfull Crafts, the theme is "My favourite things" Well one of my favourite things.. that is an essential in my craft room is my beloved copics. I don't think I would be a card maker without these... I have used other mediums, but always go back to my trusty copic friends. So here is a close up of the lovely couple.

 
Below is the whole card. What a great collection "Elegance" is from Kaisercraft. Such wonderful colours.



Here is another quick card I have made with Elegance, but doesn't involve a stamped image, quick and easy.



 
So for my cards I have used Elegance paper, Elegance Collectables, Elegance sticker sheet, Copics, and image from Mo Manning
 
Happy crafting!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous Tracy! Love the wonderful romantic feeling!

    ReplyDelete