Thursday 30 May 2013

Southern Girls - Bingo

 
 
Hello! Are you ready for another challenge here at  Southern Girls Challenges . For this challenge we want to see you use our Bingo board!!!".
I have used the cute image Bubbles from Saturated Canary . I have used Ribbon/Stripes/Charm on the Bingo board.
 
 
Also I would like to share these neat trinkets I was lucky enough to receive in the mailbox the other day from Lowri at Papervine. If you love trinkets on your projects... then its well worth jumping over and having a look... I had to go back and buy more of these yummy keys.. and they are all different!! 
 


2 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card, such an adorable image and pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous! Your coloring is outstanding and love the embellishments too! :)
    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete