Wednesday 9 October 2013

Scottie Crafts - Shabby Chic

 
Hi there! Today I have a Christmas card to show you in a shabby chic style, which you could easily replicate. My image as always is coloured using copics and I tend to finish off with prisma pencils for the highlighting. Base card is American Crafts -Latte and paper used is from Graphic 45 - Twelve Days of Christmas.
Below shows a close up of Prima Junkyard Findings - Heart Shabby Chic and the bling along the bottom of the tag is Sullivans Bling Boarder - Clear
 
Pretty apricot flowers from Prima - Peach silk  and rest are from my stash

 
The die I used is a Marianne Design Creatables - LR0240. I love using this die, its the perfect size for many of my images. Scottie Crafts do have Marianne Design product, if it is not in store just let Adrienne know and I am sure she will order it in for you.

 
Well that's it. I hope I have inspired you in some way or another
Happy crafting
Tracy

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I would never have thought to colour this image for Christmas, she's perfect. I'll definitely be making a Christmas card with her now. Thanks for the inspiration :-)
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous! Loving your style! Such a beautiful card! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are always so darn gorgeous! I love colouring in the little people... you do it so well... I'm still learning. But getting better I think! *smiles*. Is it freezing down there, cos it is up here. Brrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tracy! This is stunning. Love it! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Tracy, love the shabby chic style!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete