Wednesday 2 October 2013

Scottie Crafts - Twelve Days of Christmas gift set.

 
 
Hi, today I'm going to show you a Christmas card gift set I made up for Scottie Crafts
Below is a picture of the inside of the pocket book using Twelve Days of Christmas by Graphic 45
 
 
I then made up some postcard type cards... the top three I glued to the back of the bottom three. I just wanted to show you the back of them without taking to many photos.
The "Holiday Cheer", "Merry Christmas", and "Noel" are from Holly Bright Kaiser Craft Clear Stamp collection
 
 
To add the final touch to the set, I add some Twelve days of Christmas Stickers to the three envelopes.
 

 
Hope this inspires you to make your own gift sets.
Happy crafting
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Perfect gift ideas

    ReplyDelete