Wednesday 6 November 2013

Scottie Crafts Christmas Cracker


 Hi, so today I am showing you my version of the Christmas crackers I make. This design is really the easiest I have come across on the web... so here goes...
 
You will need a A4 paper and score at 2", 3" & 4". Rotate and repeat other side
 
Now score lengthways from one side 1 1/4,   2 1/2,   3 3/4,   5,   6 1/4,   7 1/2.
 
That's all the scoring done. Now fold down second score line from end.
 

Cut out triangles using the score lines to guide you. Do not connect the triangles you cut, there must be a small gap.
 

 
Open up and crease scored lines... tape edges down then decorate.
 
 
So hopefully you have found this easy. So.... here is my secret word for the blog hop face book contest......"of a"....... Good luck!
 
Items used:
Memory Box - Holly Vine
Craft Creations Rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. Gosh they just keep getting more inspiring tfs Tracey, lovely cracker..

    ReplyDelete