Wednesday 20 November 2013

Scottie Crafts - Teenage Girl card



Hello. I'm back again to showcase Kaisercraft Basecoat collection. So last week I showed you an Urban Street theme card for a boy... this week it's the girls turn. This time I printed out a fence design onto Timber paper and cut it out. I distressed all the edges to give the card a grungy look


I also used Kaisercraft Base coat Collectables to dress card up. Then stapled some May Arts Burlap to the side. I love this ribbon, it had a very raw natural quality to it


And lastly the image is added - once again from Make it Crafty - Urban Street Theme collection


So that was my two Urban Teenage cards... join me next Wednesday for something a little different for me.... here's a hint... its not a card!
Happy crafting
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant teen card, amazing work.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Tracy...this is fabulous. Perfect teen card with wonderful detail...I could look at it all day. hugs,Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete